Friday 6 April 2012

Another chapter in my crafty adventures!

So I have been away on a very much needed Easter holiday! After getting back from a few days visiting my dad for his birthday (lots of drunken games of Pictionary are defiantly good for a laugh!) I came home to find my new sewing machine had been delivered! I'm very excited! already I haven't stopped sewing. I haven't done much sewing since school and I finished my very first solo project yesterday... it's not the most technically challenging project but I'm very pleased with the results and I'm very proud of myself. Sewing has always been my mountain and I have finally conquered it! Here is my cushion it's taken pride of place on my sofa!






Inspired by my new found love of sewing I decided to add in a couple of my fabric favorites from the talented makers of the Crafty Folk team on Etsy.

Moody Cow Designs

Whimsy Woo Designs

Bonnies Sew Crazy

Till next time

Enjoy :)

Lucy
Liquid Silver Designs

2 comments:

  1. Your cushion looks beautiful Lucy, well done!

    Thank you for the link to one of my Kindle Covers.

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be hooked on sewing now Lucy! cushion looks fab, thank you for the link to my purse xx

    ReplyDelete